If you are an individual, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms. In the event that you are below eighteen (18) years of age, you confirm that you have your parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to these Terms.
If you are using this Website or any of the Services on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you are duly authorised by the entity to do so.
By using or accessing this Website or any of the Services, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must immediately discontinue your use of this Website or any of the Services.
NTUC Link reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time for any reason. Access to the Website and use of the Services are subject to these Terms, as they are amended from time to time and published on the Website. Your continued access to the Website and use of the Services shall be deemed as having, read, understood and accepted the revised Terms published on the Website.
For the purpose of the Terms, the following terms when capitalized shall have the meanings as set forth below, except where the context otherwise requires
- “Account” means the Plus! Account or the Plus! Business Account.
- “Award” means the award of LinkPoints by the Plus! Partner to the Plus! Member pursuant to the valid agreement between NTUC Link and such Plus! Partner.
- “Card” or “Plus! Card” means any one of the cards approved by NTUC Link that contains the LinkPoints logo, including but not limited to the NTUC Plus! Card, NTUC Plus! Visa Card, Plus! Card, Plus! Visa Card and nEbO Plus! Card. “Card” or “Plus! Card” shall also mean any e-Cards issued and approved by NTUC Link, including but not limited to the ePlus! Card.
- “LinkPoints” means the LinkPoints awarded to the Plus! Member under the Plus! Programme.
- “Loyalty Points” means the loyalty points issued by a Plus! Partner to members of the Loyalty Programme owned by such Plus! Partner.
- “Loyalty Programme” means the loyalty programme owned by a Plus! Partner with whom NTUC Link has entered into a valid agreement to allow the mutual conversion of Loyalty Points and LinkPoints by Plus! Members who are also a member of such Loyalty Programme.
- “NTUC Link” means NTUC Link Private Limited.
- “Personal Data” means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data; or from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access.
- “Plus! Business Account” means the account of a Plus! Business User.
- “Plus! Business User” means an individual or entity who is subscribed to any of the products or services available on https://business.plus.com.sg
- “Plus! Exchange” means the loyalty points conversion platform owned and operated by NTUC Link that allows Plus! Members to convert their Loyalty Points to LinkPoints, or vice versa.
- “Plus! Account” means the LinkPoints account maintained by NTUC Link for the Plus! Member.
- “Plus! Member” means a member of the Plus! Programme to whom a valid Card has been issued.
- “Plus! Partner” means an entity participating in the Plus! Programme with whom NTUC Link has a valid agreement for any or all of the following collaborative activities:-
- Where such Plus! Partner issues LinkPoints to Plus! Members who have purchased qualifying goods and/or services entitled to the Award of LinkPoints pursuant to the terms and conditions of the valid agreement between NTUC Link and such Plus! Partner;
- Where Plus! Members may convert their Loyalty Points of the Loyalty Programme owned by such Plus! Partner to LinkPoints, or vice versa, on the Plus! Exchange or the Plus! Partner’s platform, pursuant to the terms and conditions of the valid agreement between NTUC Link and such Plus! Partner; and/or
- Where Plus! Members may use their LinkPoints and/or cash to redeem for Rewards offered by such Plus! Partner pursuant to the terms and conditions of the valid agreement between NTUC Link and such Plus! Partner.
- “Plus! Programme” means the loyalty programme owned, operated and managed by NTUC Link whereby Plus! Members can earn LinkPoints when purchasing qualifying goods and/or services from Plus! Partners and/or use their LinkPoints to redeem for Rewards and/or convert to a Plus! Partner’s Loyalty Points.
- “Registered Account Holder” means (i) a Plus! Member who has signed in to his Plus! Account using his login credentials for the purpose of browsing the Website or using the Services; or (ii) a Plus! Business User who has signed in to its Plus! Business Account using its login credentials for the purpose of browsing the Website or using the Services.
- “Rewards” means the vouchers, e-vouchers/promo codes, certificates, tickets, goods or services redeemable by the Plus! member using his LinkPoints.
- “Users” means users of the Website or any of the Services, who may be a Registered Account Holder or a Visitor.
- “User Content” means contents, reviews, photos, suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or any other information provided by a User on the Website or through any of the Services.
- “Visitor” means an individual who browse the Website, without signing in as a Registered Account Holder.
- “Website Content” means all information, text, images, data, links, or other material posted on the sections of the Website that are (i) publicly available and (ii) which you have the right to access, whether created by us or provided by a third party for display on the Website
Unless the context otherwise requires, words referring to the singular number shall include the plural number and vice versa, references to natural persons shall include body corporate and the use of any gender shall include all genders. The use of headings in these Terms is for ease of reference only and should not be used for the interpretation of these Terms.
2. Registration and Account
As a Visitor, you can browse and view the Website and use parts of the Services. However, you must be a Registered Account Holder to gain access to certain Services that the Website offers. The access to such Services will depend on the type of Account registered for, whether as a Plus! Member or Plus! Business User.
The Registered Account Holder is responsible for keeping his or her Account username and password secure. For Plus! Business Accounts, the Plus! Business User shall restrict access to the Plus! Business Account to its authorised personnel only. Thus, any request or information provided by a Registered Account Holder through the Services shall be deemed to originate from such Registered Account Holder and NTUC Link shall be entitled to act on such requests received from the Registered Account Holder on the Website or through the Services. For Plus! Business Accounts, NTUC Link shall be entitled to assume that any requests received from the Plus! Business Account are duly authorised by the Plus! Business User.
3. Access to Website and Services
NTUC Link may alter, suspend, or discontinue the Website and/or Services in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, without notice. The Website and/or Services may also periodically become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or for other reasons.
You confirm that you are aware of and acknowledge that NTUC Link shall have no liability in respect of such potential alteration, suspension, discontinuance, unavailability and/or removal.
If you access the Website or use the Services on your mobile device, your mobile carrier’s normal rates and charges apply. We are not responsible for any charges you incur from your mobile carrier as a result of access of the Website or use of the Services. You are responsible for ensuring that at all times while accessing the Website or using the Services you are not in violation of your wireless data service agreement. You are solely responsible for all fees and costs associated with your access to the Website and use of the Services.
4. Use of Website and Services
You represent, warrant and covenant that your use of the Website or the Services will comply with these Terms and that your access to the Website or use of the Services shall not be used in a manner that:
- harasses, abuses, stalks, threatens, defames or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party (including but not limited to rights of publicity or other proprietary rights);
- is unlawful, fraudulent or deceptive;
- uses technology or other means to access the Website or Website Content that is not authorized by NTUC Link;
- use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” to access the Website or Website Content;
- attempts to introduce viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- attempts to gain unauthorized access to NTUC Link’s computer network or user accounts;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability;
- violates these Terms;
- attempts to damage, disable, overburden, or impair NTUC Link servers or networks; and/or
- fails to comply with applicable third party terms.
You further represent, warrant and covenant that in relation to any Website Content and/or User Content, you:
- will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Website or Services;
- will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libellous content;
- will not reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, create derivative works from or otherwise use and exploit any Website Content and/or User Content except as permitted by these Terms; and/or
- will not harass and/or solicit personal information from any other Users.
(collectively referred to as “Prohibited Uses”).
Your use of the Services may be subject to such additional terms and conditions that are specific to the Service which you are using or are subscribed to (“Additional T&Cs”). In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and the Additional T&Cs, the Additional T&Cs shall prevail in respect of your use of the said Service.
NTUC Link shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the Website Content relating to Plus! Partners available on the Website or through the Services is accurate and up to date, but shall not in any event be liable for any inaccuracy or misrepresentation in respect of such Website Content. In the event of any dispute arising from such Website Content, the User shall resolve such dispute with the Plus! Partner directly. In this regard, the User hereby releases NTUC Link (and its respective officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, and employees) from any and all claims, demands, or damages (actual or consequential) of every kind, known and unknown arising out of or in any way related with such disputes.
6. Website Content and Proprietary Rights
NTUC Link reserves the right to make changes to the Website, Website Content and Services without any obligation to issue any notice of such changes to the User.
This Website, including the Website Content, is protected by copyright, trademarks and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Website Content are owned by, licensed to or controlled by NTUC Link.
Unless otherwise stated in the copyright attribution of any Website Content, NTUC Link has the sole copyright to all works on the Website and in the Services.
All rights reserved. No part of any works on the Website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, or modified without written permission from NTUC Link.
Subject to these Terms, NTUC Link hereby grant to you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable right and licence to access and use the Website and Services, and all Website Content therein, solely within the scope of your status as a Registered Account Holder or a Visitor, as the case may be.
Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use this Website, Services or any Website Content, through the use of framing or otherwise, except: (a) as expressly permitted by these Terms; or (b) with our prior written permission or the permission of such third party that may own the trademark or copyright of material displayed on this Website.
7. User Content
You are responsible for ensuring that the User Content provided on the Website or through the Services is accurate and not provided in violation of any applicable laws, including without limitation, laws relating to defamation, libel and slander, laws of confidentiality and non-disclosure, and laws relating to copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of another person or entity or of any applicable law. You shall be solely liable for, and shall indemnify NTUC against any claims, actions, proceedings, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any infringement or breach of any applicable laws, including without limitation, relating to defamation, libel and slander, and laws relating to copyrights, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, or any other harm resulting from your provision of the User Content on the Website or through the Services.
NTUC Link has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content provided and/or submitted on the Website or through the Services, to determine compliance with these Terms and any other applicable rules that NTUC Link may establish, from time to time. NTUC Link has the right in its sole and absolute discretion to edit or remove any material submitted to or posted in any online discussion forum or chat room provided on the Website or through the Services (if any). Without limiting the foregoing, NTUC Link has the right to remove any material that NTUC Link, in its sole and absolute discretion, finds to be in violation of these Terms or otherwise objectionable, and you are solely responsible for the User Content that is posted on the Website or through the Services.
8. Links to External Websites
Under no circumstances will NTUC Link be liable for any loss or damage caused by the User’s reliance on any information communicated or provided on the Website or through the Services, or any information contained when the User accesses the Website and Services.
ALL WEBSITE CONTENT AND USER CONTENT AND INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSIBLE ON THE WEBSITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. NTUC LINK DOES NOT WARRANT AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY:
- AS TO THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT OR USER CONTENT OR THE SERVICES; AND
- THAT THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, WEBSITE CONTENT AND/OR THE USER CONTENT OR ANY FUNCTIONS ASSOCIATED THEREWITH WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVER IS AND WILL BE FREE OF ALL VIRUSES, WORMS AND/OR OTHER HARMFUL OR INVASIVE ELEMENTS.
NTUC LINK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND CAUSED AS A RESULT (DIRECT OR INDIRECT) OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY INJURY, DAMAGE OR LOSS SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF RELIANCE ON THE WEBSITE CONTENT AND USER CONTENT CONTAINED IN OR AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE. NEITHER NTUC LINK NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE THIRD PARTY AGENTS SHALL HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED BY ANY NEGLIGENCE, OMISSION OR FAULT OF NTUC LINK, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUB-CONTRACTORS IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE.
NTUC LINK SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INTERACTION BETWEEN THE USER AND/OR OTHER USERS, PLUS! PARTNERS AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY. NTUC LINK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DISPUTES, CLAIMS, LOSSES, INJURIES, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND THAT MIGHT ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE TO CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS, PLUS! PARTNERS AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY USER’S RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY SUCH OTHER USERS, PLUS! PARTNERS AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY. THE USER ALSO UNDERSTANDS THAT BY USING THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES MAY EXPOSE THE USER TO CONTENT THAT THE USER MAY CONSIDER OFFENSIVE, INDECENT, OR OBJECTIONABLE. NTUC LINK DOES NOT HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP SUCH CONTENT FROM THE USER OR BEARS ANY LIABILITY FOR THE USER’S ACCESS OR USE OF ANY SUBMITTED CONTENT, TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NTUC LINK CANNOT OR DOES GUARANTEE THAT ANY PERSONAL DATA SUPPLIED BY THE USER WILL NOT BE MISAPPROPRIATED, INTERCEPTED, DELETED, DESTROYED OR USED BY OTHERS.
You hereby agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend NTUC Link, and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, licensors and representatives from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defence, including but not limited to, legal fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim that arises in connection with your use of the Website and/or Services.
Notwithstanding the indemnification given by you, NTUC Link shall have the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you herein, and in such case, you agree to fully cooperate as reasonably required with such defence and in asserting any available defences
11. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall NTUC Link, their affiliates, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, licensors and/or representatives be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, loss of use, or costs of obtaining substitute goods or services) arising out of the use, inability to use, unauthorized access to or use or misuse of the Website and/or the Services, questions & comments, Website Content or any information contained thereon, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if NTUC Link has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses. Your sole remedy is to cease use of the Website or Services.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and the Users hereby irrevocably submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
NTUC Link does not make any representation that information on the Website is appropriate or available for use outside Singapore. Those who choose to access the Website from outside Singapore do so on their own initiative and at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. By using the Website, you consent to having your Personal Data transferred to and processed in Singapore, subject to the restrictions on such data applicable to NTUC Link.
NTUC Link reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to the Website by any particular person, or to block access from a particular IP address to the Website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
NTUC Link may suspend the User’s access to the Website and/or its Services, in its sole discretion, for any reason and at any time, without prior notice.
The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision herein under the law of any jurisdiction shall not affect its legality, validity or enforceability under the law of any other jurisdiction nor the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision.
No failure on NTUC Link’s part to exercise, and no delay on NTUC Link’s part in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy. The rights and remedies provided in these Terms are cumulative and not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law.
In the event that the User has any questions, complaints and/or claims regarding these Terms, the Website, Services and/or Website Content, these should be directed to: email@example.com.